KMAX

 

KMAX – Krause Martial Arts Cross Training

Kmax is a comprehensive synthesis of
  • Jeet Kune Do Concepts
  • Wing Chun (Jun Fan Method,)
  • Kick Boxing ( Jun Fan Method)
  • French Savate
  • Filipino Kali
  • Pentjak Silat
Perfected over the course of 30 years with a 2nd generation direct lineage to Bruce Lee through Guro Dan Inosanto to Guro Mike Krause (senior associate instructor- Inosanto International Martial Arts Academy)

Phase One KMAX Program

Phase one focuses 70% of the training on Jun Fan Kickboxing, the other 30% is divided between trapping, standing grappling and ground grappling. Single stick, double stick and single dagger. The goal during this phase of training is to develop the students attributes and overall awareness. There is a lot of light contact sparring and the use of training equipment.

 

 

Phase Two KMAX Program

This Phase focuses 70% on Jun Fan Trapping methods and various close quarter fighting methods. Numerous drills from Wing Chun and Kali are incorporated into various trapping drills and combinations. Students learn specific trapping drills for Boxers and Kick boxers. Eventually the training sessions lead to students sparring with bag gloves and head gear. Students still practice Jun Fan Kickboxing however they spar more intensively, the other 30% of training is divided between grappling, single stick, double stick and dagger disarms.

 

KMAX - Mike Ktause Mixed Martial Arts Kali

 

Phase Three  KMAX Program

This phase of training is focused 70% on Filipino Kali (Inosanto Method). The training involves single stick, double stick, stick and dagger, Espada y daga and dagger vs dagger. Students will spar with stick, dagger and empty hands against weapons. Student will continue to practice Jun Fan Kickboxing, trapping and grappling and develop the 5 ways of attack.

 

KMAX - Mike Krause Mixed Martial Arts French Svate